Portrait of a Weapon Sales(wo)man

I know I teased you about introducing the new enemy properly, but for symmetry's sake (one enemy post every other day), I'm just gonna throw in another portrait first... ;)

This character is semi-based on Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth (from memory, so it turned out completely off haha). I remember playing the game for SNES as a kid, before reading the manga or checking the anime out (I actually haven't finished the later two yet) and thought it was super cool :D

Sketch & Line Art beginnings

Line Art

Color Blocking

Shadows

Highlights

Finished sprite


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much I was happy to see her is Tai Ming, A part of me was hoping to see her friends too. Lol

    ReplyDelete